Thermally conductive low loss laminate
RF-35TC offers a "best in class" low dissipation factor with high thermal conductivity. This material is best suited for high power applications where every 1/10th of a dB is critical and the PWB substrate is expected to diffuse heat away from both transmission lines and surface mount components such as transistors.
RF-35TC is a PTFE based, ceramic filled fiberglass substrate. It will not oxidize, yellow or show upward drift in dielectric constant and dissipation factor like its synthetic rubber (hydrocarbon) competitors.
- "Best in Class" loss tangent
- Exceptional thermal management
- DK stability across a broad temperature range
- Enhanced antenna gains/efficiencies
- Excellent adhesion to Very Low Profile copper
- Filters, couplers & power amplifiers
|Product Name||DK+ Tolerance||DF||Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet||Processing Guidelines||Product Description|
|RF-35TC||3.5 +/- 0.05||0.0011||Download||Download||Download||High thermal conductivity base material|