PTFE Adhesive Tapes
High performance tapes for high tech applications
Taconic Tac-Tapes™ are constructed with a variety of backing materials that are coated with silicone or acrylic adhesive to meet your specific performance requirements.
Premium Grade Tac-Tapes™ are suited for the most demanding nonstick applications that require the highest PTFE-to-substrate ratio in their class. These tapes provide optimal release, chemical resistance and electrical strength.
Standard Grade PTFE
Standard Grade Tac-Tapes™ are preferred for most adhesive applications where a smooth surface with excellent nonstick properties is required.
PTFE Fiberglass Glass Cloth Tac-Tapes™ are used to mask parts for thermal spray applications as inner and outer wraps for transformers and motors.
- Skived PTFE Film Tac-Tapes™ are effective as wire wrap and insulation tapes in high dielectric/high temperature and masking applications
- High Modulus PTFE Tac-Tapes™ offer high wear properties in heat sealing, wire wrapping and electrical insulation for coils, capacitors and transformers
- UHMW Film Tapes are ideal for automotive, hose lining and low temperature mechanical applications
- FEP Film Tape provides optical clarity for see-through wire harness identification and excellent dielectric properties for coil and transformer insulation
- PTFE Fiberglass Roll Covering provides nonstick protection of rolls, drying cylinders and textile dry cans from sticky residue during material processing
- PTFE Fiberglass Zone Tac-Tapes™ are ideal for sealing applications, plastic bag manufacturing and acting as a barrier between hot surfaces and sealing materials (for use with L-sealer bars and vacuum sealers)
- PTFE Fiberglass Thermal Spray Tac-Tapes™ provide abrasion and temperature resistance for masking in metal/ceramic plasma spraying, flame spraying, HVOF (High Velocity Oxygen Fuel) spraying and grit blasting
Tacsil FPC Carrier Tape
Offers a cost effective solution to FPC assembly over conventional methods. Polyimide tapes, resin coated plates and double sided tapes can increase costs, lower productivity, contaminate and/or damage flexible circuitry, reduce print accuracy and create environmental issues.