Exceptional low electrical loss for microwave applications
NF-30 copper clad laminates are ceramic-filled PTFE composites without a woven fiberglass reinforcement.The ceramic-filled PTFE composite technology offers low dielectric loss and minimal signal distortion in microwave applications.
NF-30 adheres well to smooth low profile copper types. The low dissipation factor of NF-30 combined with the use of very smooth copper results in reduced insertion losses at higher frequency where skin effect losses play a substantial role.
• Nonwoven glass reinforcement
• Exceptional low electrical loss for microwave applications
• Excellent adhesion to Very Low Profile copper foils
• Stable dielectric properties vs. temperature & frequency
• Dimensionally stable for multilayer applications
• Automotive Radar Sensors
• Global Positioning System Antennas
• Passive Components (Dividers,Filters & Couplers)
• Aerospace Components
|Product Name||DK+ Tolerance||DF||Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet||Processing Guidelines||Product Description|
|NF-30||3.0 +/- 0.04||0.0013||Download||-||-||Ceramic-filled PTFE composites
without a woven fiberglass reinforcement